aving issues with you hydrostatic transmission, pump or motor? Do you have low drive pressure in Forward, Reverse, or both? With our unique test kits, you will have everything you need to check Charge, Drive, and Servo Pressures on any IH Hydro tractor.
Our highly knowledgeable staff and tech support can more accurately diagnose problems in your hydro equipment by knowing pressure readouts. Thanks to these kits we offer, we've helped numerous customers diagnose minor issues that were originally thought to be large problems.
***Compatible Equipment and Models Include, But Are Not Limited To***
- Tractors - 544, 2544, 3514, 656, 2656, 666, Hydro 70, Hydro 86, 826, 1026, 966, 1066, Hydro 100, Hydro 186, 3488
- John Deere Forage Harvester - 5200, 5400,5460, 5600
- John Deere Combines - 6600, 7700, 6620, 7720, 8820, 9400, 9500, 9600
- Gleaner Combines - (G, F, F2, F3, M, M2, MH2, M3,L,L2, L3, N5, N6, WITH DYNAPOWER HYDROSTAT)
- (R40, R42, R50, R52, R60, R62, R70, R72 WITH SUNDSTRAND HYDROSTAT)
- New Holland Combines - TR70, TR75, TR86, TR98
- Versatile Bi-Directional - 9030, 276